There’s never been a better time to get involved in competitive shooting.
Welcome to the Lake County IDPA Club
The Lake County IDPA Club was established in April, 2012 and is an official IDPA club. We are located at the Eustis Gun Club, 12950 Frankies Road, Tavares, FL. 32778.
IDPA is defensive oriented shooting competition that features equipment and gear commonly found in stores that is suitable for everyday concealment or use.
The IDPA community of shooters is like no other.
If you’re new to shooting the community will be your largest asset. If you’re a seasoned shooter then you’ll fit right in. We’re confident you’ll have fun, connect with other shooters that help you improve your skills. Join Lake County IDPA to learn and improve your shooting skills, all while having great fun with other shooters just like you.
Volunteer To Help Set Up The Next Match
SET UP POLICY at Lake County IDPA
Individuals who assist with match set up on the Friday before a match will be allowed to register for the NEXT match 24 hours BEFORE General Registration. When arriving to help set up, check-in with John Sellman (AMD), who will maintain the list of names. 24 hours before the next match General Registration, you will be sent an email with a special pre-registration code.
If you haven’t ever helped set up, I encourage you to do so. So much hard work and time gets put into setting up. It all comes down so fast. Please try to make it and see all the hard work that goes into the set up.
We want to RECOGNIZE and REWARD individuals who volunteer their time and talents to make Lake County IDPA the most popular IDPA club in Central Florida! WE APPRECIATE YOU!
COVID 19 UPDATES & GUIDELINES
These Guidelines are updated as needed to adhere to the policies in place at the Eustis Gun Club. They are for the protection of all individuals; shooters and staff present on EGC property. Please help us keep everyone else safe. – Thank you.
- We will be observing social distancing of 6′ on all EGC property.
- Pre-registration online with Practiscore is REQUIRED. NO walk-up Registrations are allowed at this time.
- Non EGC members – You must print out ahead of time and bring EGC waiver with them to the match. Click Here to Download
- EGC waivers and cash is to be deposited in a separate box on a separate table. MUST BRING EXACT CHANGE – NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN!
- Facial masks are required for all while using EGC Restrooms.
- Personal sanitation is strongly recommended. Shooters are responsible for their own personal sanitation (masks, gloves, spray, etc.) and maintaining the required 6 feet of social distancing.